Nostalgia is now mobile for Android owners with the launch of Square Enix’s most critic and fan acclaimed game: Final Fantasy VII!
First released in 1997 on the first PlayStation, Final Fantasy VII is universally regarded as a hallmark title of the RPG genre and gaming’s ability to tell an epic story with captivation characters. Nineteen years later and the game has sold more than 11 million copies worldwide and continues to receive acclaim from critics and fans!
The mobile edition includes:
- Simple and comfortable virtual controller design for a clear view of the action
- The ability to choose between virtual analog or fixed four-way digital control pad options
- Adjustable opacity of on-screen controls through the configuration menu
- An enemy encounter option that allows players to enjoy the story line uninterrupted; while enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story event battles
- A Max Stats command that enables players to become all-powerful in the blink of an eye
Already playing Final Fantasy VII Mobile? Tweet us at @RoguesPortal and let us know how it is!