Delve Into Disney is a podcast that focuses on reviewing any and all things Disney. From movies to rides, they cover it all. Starting at Episode 21
On this episode of Delve into Disney, we discuss the new era of Disney merchandise. From partnerships with Target to the new, more adult-friendly, store Box Lunch, and small artist driven businesses, we’ll tell you all about them and give you some of our favorites.
As always, we’ll also discuss recent Disney news, which this week includes:
- Surprising no one, Avengers Infinity War became the fastest movie ever to reach $1 Billion in sales.
- An avid Disney fan became the first person ever to visit every Disney Park with in 75 hours.
- Disney World gave fans a sneak peak into the almost finished Toy Story Land.
If you want more details on the businesses mentioned in this episode, be sure to check out the details below!
- Besame Cosmetics – Featuring a Peggy Carter inspired line
- Adorkable Apparel – Featuring minimalist tanks and tees.
- Whosits Whatsits – Featuring the Doctor Facilier windbreaker
- Box Lunch – a box store currently exploding in malls across the country.